Saturday, May 20, 2006

Interview #1 and the Big Risk:

Today I have my first official job interview. The interview is with Circuit City... I know, hurray for electronics, but it's employment, I'm not gunna complain.

However, I am still stuck in the infernal connundrum that I am with finding an apartment. I've been tossing back and forth the pros and cons of trying to find a roommate as well as how am I supposed to do this.

One thing that came to my mind was to plead with the church or the district or any longterm resident of Virginia for that matter about cosigning my lease. That is one of the only ways that I can think that I'll be able to get one my feet.

I'm not sure how to put this, so if you have any better ideas, please help me out... comment, e-mail, call... I don't care... just throw me a suggestion, but here is the concept:

I am a risk, no one down here knows me from a hole in the wall. I am taking a risk on behalf of Christ and I believe that He will provide me with what I need. But I need someone who is willing to take a risk on me by cosigning my lease.

Imaginary penny for your thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home