Sunday, May 14, 2006

The visitor:

This morning I went to the Bridgeway Community Church to try it out and see what I thought....

As I pulled up to the parking lot, I saw a very small sign outside of the Cinema Cafe that indicated that this was indeed where the Bridgeway Community church met. I walked in and felt a little lost to begin with, but that turned around very quickly.

I immediately met Jeff, the assistant pastor, and from that moment, things were different. He knew who I was, but I kept a level of annynimity so that I could get an honest evaluation of the church.

The people were awesomely friendly - super nice and open. So far, so good.

The next was the service... to be honest, their worship band could use a lot of work, but the people seemed sincere. The senior pastor was not there, so the assistant preach - it was an honest sermon and the the service was short.

Afterwards, I had a chance to speak with a younger couple in the church and the assistant.

Overall thought?

It was good - I could see myself being a part of it - something that I'd love to help out with. Now... here's hoping on the job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home