Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Checking out:

It's been 5 years. 5 years since I sailed the asphalt seas to a small town in New Brunswick for an even smaller school called Bethany Bible College. It's hard to believe that it ends here.

When I went away on internship almost 1 year ago and the burning phrase in my mind was: "Remake yourself..." It was a chance to reinvent, fine tune who I am as a person. From that I carried over a confidence and strength in Christ which I have never had before. It is with that which I continued on into another semester... One more go of it.

Graduation is in a few days and the reality of lifechange. Another time of transition and living from a suitcase.

Dear friends, I will be leaving you soon... Know that you are all loved deeply. I leave these shores not to find better company, because are irreplaceable. I will miss all of the fond times that we shared. To list you all and how much I want to say would take too long.... but know that you are all loved deeply and that if you don't stay some form of contact, I will hunt you down! (Just kidding about that last part, but seriously, I will.)

There are limited days left. Let us not waste them.

Here's to the Kingdom.

2 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Blogger Kate Patterson said...

miss you too dame

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger t4stywh34t said...

I love reading BBCers' sentimental graduation blogs :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home