Thursday, May 18, 2006

Home is.... where again?:

Ah.... apartment searching. So far, it looks like there is no place of my own for me to rest my head. I called 12 places today and the majority of them want to know that I'm making 3 times the amount of rent required.

This is one of those infernal connundrums: Employers want to know that you are living in the area. Renters want to know that you have a job and that you have proof of residency. The DMV wants proof of employment.... If none of them gives, how do I get down into the area?

I understand that there are people who have taken advantage of society and because of that, landlords, employers, etc. have been burned.

And so continues this rollercoaster that is my life... heck, I haven't even gotten personal!

Despite all of that, I know that God is on the move. He'll see me through, He promised He wouldn't leave me or forsake me and of that I am sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home