Sunday, May 21, 2006

Destination Unknown...:

If you started singing "Ruby, Ruby, Ruby SoHo!" in response... kudos to you.

However, I'm still gunna go on about the apartment thing. Still no luck; still no leads. I did bring up the idea of a cosigner/partnering in faith with me that I am supposed to be down here to Pastor Dennis this morning. We'll see what happens on that one.

Last night, though, something incredible happened. I mean, it was just an amazing night of seeing my brother's band, PastOut! (www.myspace.com/pastout), play an AMAZING set along with some other local talents (Jack Move, The No Talent Show, Audio Strobe Light, and Summer Nights).

Before the show, I went to Subway with the drummer, his wife, and the lead guitarist (brothers). While talking over our subs, the drummer asks me if I found a place yet. I had to again admit my failure to find a nest. In response, he told me to let him know when I do because he has furniture sitting around that I can use: couch, chairs, TV, flatware, you name it!

Praise God for His provision!

Now to find safe harbor... or harbor at least.

1 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Nice Clash reference. Almost missed it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home