Thursday, February 20, 2003

The Invasion:

This time really annoys me. That's right, open dorm nights. I do not mind the fairer sex coming to see our lack of home, but I do mind that this is the time when people act like raving idiots.... right outside your door. It doesn't matter that you have a headache, the madness will not stop. If I am sounding slightly annoyed and cheesed off, it is probably because I am. I'm sitting here with the door open in hopes to get some visiters that I actually wouldn't mind having in my room. Seems like all the wrong people come by though (if you came by and are reading this, it has no baring on you... it's the other people that annoy me) I am in a REALLY crappy mood right now. If you feel like giving me a cliche, please don't... I don't want it right now.

I want two tylenol and 5 minutes to beat the living crap out of a few people. You must earn the right to pick on me. On crappy days, you must have the latter and some guts. I can take a joke, but when it is a homosexual crack from someone who knows jack about me. .... I want to say some very mean, nasty things right now, but because of my Christian standing... I will refrain. Again... I will not open my blog up to slander... So Mr. I-Can't-Take-A-Hint..... I am a patient person, but today you have crossed the line of tolerence...yes you are my brother in Christ, but I wish I could claim sibling rivalry and have 5 minutes with you....

(Disclaimer: this is not a threat, it is just my pathetic attempt to vent a high level of frustration... btw - I'm not a violent person, I just have creative ways of using my words)

"hi this is kate - Hi to me!!! how are you.. oh good you are great!! See you in the mirror!!" (Katie was in my room and decided to type on my blog. You rock socks Katie... thanks for hearing out my frustration and keep on rockin' the Two-in-One Mouthwash/Toothpaste)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home