Monday, February 17, 2003

The Best Medicine:

Yes, today's topic comes from the old cliché, laughter is the best medicine. If you believe this, I'm sure you'll find a good place that people put this into practice is at an asylum. There are people there that must be REALLY well. (I?m sorry if my sarcasm has offended anyone)

I love to laugh. I'm not sure that I know anyone who doesn't. I do, however, know a lot of people who LOOK like they never smile or laugh, but we all know it's there somewhere.

I find myself laughing a lot and having many people staring at me because of nothing being said. I remember random things in the course of the day that bring joy to my life and weird looks from others. If they have a problem with it, they'll just hafta deal with it. What can I say, I enjoy being happy.

I am not one of those people that walks around with a disgustingly wide smile, nor do I laugh at everything. I have my bad days, my just don't wanna smile days, but there is always something or someone that can make me laugh.

God has a sense of humor, too. I'm sure we're all heard that before. If you don't think He does, just look at the platypus (my apologies to all the Platypus Activists out there) and also ear lobes. Earlobes are some of the funniest things that I've seen! Oh come on, you know you laugh at them too! Ok, maybe not.

One of my favorite forms of humor would have to be sarcasm. Have you ever used it' It is addictive! Wow! It's some great stuff. With that, I leave you with my personal insight for the day:

If laughter is the best medicine, sarcasm is it's addictive ingredient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home