Sunday, December 04, 2005

Mentally Challenged Mirth:

I go the biggest kick out of this dude today who goes to our church. He's metally challenged and has a child-like honesty about him. This was my last Sunday at Fall Creek and well-wishers were saying final good-byes. While I was packing up my music gear in the sancuary, this guy comes in, as well as my supervisor's wife and her sisters.

While talking to them, my "special" friend says something about missing me when I leave and without skipping a beat, he says, "I hope he dates one of your sisters!"

I wanted to laugh my head off right there because of the honesty of the situation. He hid no thought, but spoke his mind, not worrying how embarassed anyone would get. Jaclyn, Marty's wife, made a quick save of a potentionally awkward situation by saying, "I like Damien, but I'm not sure I want to be related to him!"

If only more people could be honet.

1 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Go for it friend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home