Saturday, August 02, 2003

Handyman Strikes Again:

Yeah, that's right, I did it. I changed the oil in my van all by myself. I wasn't even scared, I didn't even cry. That's right, I'm hardcore!

On that note, today was semi-eventful. I had to return the oil I picked up at Walmart yesterday because it was the wrong brand of oil. Wouldn't wanna do that to the van. So I returned it along with my handy dandy, pint-sized sidekick Gus. For those of you who may not know, Gus is my little brother. He's a cool kid, just semi-misguided at times.

So we picked it up and I had this kah-razy idea: I wonder if the tie shop is still up at the mall? I've been searching for a black and white checkered tie for a while and it has eluded me. I figured: "Why not?" I had to con Gus though... it took a cherry italian ice at Rita's to convince him, but it was worht it. I found it! Not only did I find that, but a cool Gir patch and a Decepticons wristband.

On that note, I gotta jet, Ryan just showed up... it's time for some R and/or R.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home